There are so may feelings and situations for which there are no words in English.
1. What about the feeling when you want to kill your ex-husband? I have that right now.
2. What about that tingle you get when you swallow some LSD – a mixter of anticipation and “Oh no, 8 hours of madness up ahead!”
3. How about the feeling you get when you know someone is lying to you but you can call them on it?
4. Or what about a word for when you ate all the ice cream you vowed not to eat, plus 3 more servings?
5. The frisson of irritation when characters on TV gratuitously say ‘vagina’ every fifteen minutes?
The list is endless. Submissions or suggestions?